Hayner Library Subscription Databases
Hayner Library offers 24/7 access to a wide range of databases for at-home use by our cardholders. These databases are also available to non-Hayner Library cardholders at all three Hayner Library locations during library normal library hours.
- Auto Repair Source Provides the most accurate, authoritative, and up-to-date service and repair information for thousands of domestic and imported vehicles. All content comes from the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and includes step-by-step repair information, diagrams, maintenance schedules, parts and labor estimates, service bulletins, and recalls.
- Auto Repair Source Tutorial Video
Arts and Crafts
- Creativebug Award-winning, high-quality HD instructional videos for on-trend arts and crafts.
Books and Readers' Advisory
- NoveList Plus Premier reading recommendation database presenting fiction, nonfiction, and audiobooks. Includes expert recommendations, reviews, articles, lists, and more. Also includes a book recommendation chat feature that allows patrons to chat with a NoveList staff member.
- NoveList Plus Tutorial Video
- NoveList Plus K-8 Premier reading recommendation database for young readers, presenting fiction, nonfiction, and audiobooks. Includes expert recommendations, reviews, articles, lists, and more.
- NoveList Plus K-8 Tutorial Video
Ebooks, Audiobooks, Digital Magazines, and Streaming Videos
- Biblio+ Unlimited streaming of ad-free movies and television shows for adults, teens, children, and families. You can also download the Biblio+ app from your mobile device’s app store. The Biblio+ app can also be used on streaming devices such as Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, Android TV, and more.
- Cloud Library Borrow and read ebooks and audiobooks for free. You can also download the Cloud Library app from your mobile device’s app store.
- OverDrive Borrow and read ebooks, audiobooks, and digital magazines for free. You can also download the OverDrive Libby app from your mobile device’s app store.
- Tumblebook Library for Kids Curated database of children’s ebooks.
- MasterFILE Premier Provides full-text magazines, reference books, and primary source documents. Great for students writing research papers. Includes a citation tool.
- MasterFILE Reference eBook Collection Companion collection of reference ebooks for the MasterFILE Premier database.
- Primary Search Designed for elementary school, this is a full-text database providing popular children’s magazines, easy-to-read encyclopedia entries, and a vast image collection.
- Primary Search Reference eBook Collection Companion collection of reference ebooks for the Primary Search database.
- Consumer Health Complete Health-related informational content covering all key areas of health and wellness—from mainstream medicine to the many perspectives of complementary and holistic medicine.
- Consumer Health Complete eBook Collection Companion collection of ebooks for the Consumer Health Complete database.
- Consumer Health Complete Tutorial Video