Find What You Are Looking For
The Reference department is located at Hayner Library at Alton Square Mall. Whether you need to look up a statistic, find a quick answer to a query, or get started on a research project, the Reference department can help.
- Reference staff can be reached 24 hours per day, 7 days per week at email@example.com. A Reference Librarian will respond to your query as soon as possible.
- Reference staff can acquire books for Hayner Library patrons through a nationwide interlibrary loan program.
- We have an up-to-date reference collection and online databases to help you with your reference needs.
- The reference collection includes reproducible legal forms, current Illinois Statutes, Bibles and commentaries, atlases, art books, Standard & Poor’s Value Line, and much more.
- The Reference Department provides a Readers’ Advisory service and continually prepares readers’ advisory handouts and displays.
- Exams can be proctored by appointment.
- Individual e-book help is available.
- The Reference department can be reached by telephone, in-person visits, email, or by calling 618-433-2864.